Personal Development Coaching:
Inspiring Conversations To Create Your Next Step or Next “Thing”
Gigi’s success story:
“The sessions were a fabulous anchor for me. What I most appreciated was the space and time with you….both were removed from my everyday world and felt sacred. For me, sitting in your space was like sitting in a church. It was prayer, meditation, communion, absolution and blessing. My time with you in your space was an opportunity for me to see my mind, my businesses, my ideas and my goals in an unclouded light. It was a conduit for the energies I wanted to foster within myself and was a tool in my aim for clarity of thought and trust in myself.” – Gigi Louise (Professional Artist and Swim Coach)
Dori’s success story:
“You inspired a “safe” space for me to voice my thoughts…Our time together provided me with organization .i.e., organizing what steps to take first on my path. In terms of taking action, you affirmed in me to take accountability and not “wait”, but to systematically take the steps to get there...You provide a safe, non-judgmental environment (not only the physical space, but in your heart space) and give positive reinforcement, and I felt (or feel) protected from any negative influences…You make me feel like I am “of value” to myself and to the world.”
“The privilege of a life time is being who you are.” - Joseph Campbell
Looking for empowerment to make a life change or need space and time to really LOOK at your life?
I offer guidance for positive results.
My specialty is being an inspiring and creative coach that listens and supports you in defining your success, happiness and “next step”.
The coaching I offer is not psychotherapy, nor is it a substitute.
My role is:
- to support you in seeing beyond the fear, worry and doubt narrative – your wall, or rut and to help you craft a positive narrative for “what’s next”, and “I can”.
- to offer tools or practices for transformation
- to be an enthusiastic brain stormer to help you define what you want and actions to take
- to offer homework assignments that keep you aware and accountable for your growth
- to ask the right questions that contribute to your greatest potential or re-invention
Bring a journal or pen and inklings of what you really want to create or experience.
What are you going to do with this one wild and precious life?
- Mary Oliver
Are you having fun yet? Are you sailing your ship?
What is Life Coaching and how can it be helpful for you?
Imagine you are Michael Phelps, but instead of having a dream to win the gold in the pool, your dream is to create a vision for your future that was worthy of your precious time, resources, beautiful body, mind and spirit, who would you like to be? What would you do? What problem or issue would you like to resolve? Own your own business? Travel? Have the body you’ve always dreamed of? Paint? Sing? Make more money? Move?
Basically, your life story is on the line.
There is something in you right now that is asking to be listened to.
There is something in your heart and soul that wants to be born, healed, or put to bed. There is a creative project, a relationship, a job, a desire to find your creed, your peace.
You can get to the bottom of “It. The feeling inside can guide you. You can get there.
Step One: Give your self-permission and say OK. I accept the feeling and the challenge. I am going to face the lion (fear) and embrace the unknown (freedom, joy, truth, life). I am ready to be vulnerable and honest. I am ready to tell the truth, make the time, ask and invest in support. Dreams come true working together. No matter who you are, you need a coach, a wise friend, a mid-wife to support the birth of your soul and vision.
Step Two: Call or email me for a free consultation.
I’m a very practical. I support people in creative ways to follow their souls calling. That may sound hokey but it’s true.
If you are reading this, you are fully alive. You are facing choices, challenges, you are changing, perhaps in a transition, seeking solutions, and are risking growing in ways you want but might be hesitant to fully embrace.
Why do I know this?
Because it’s totally normal! Congratulations! Shaking and the jitters, are like stage fright, they are par for the course. They mean you are breaking new ground and stepping onto a new stage.
My life long passion is transformation, spirituality, and human development as a mind-body-spirit artistic process. My life’s passion is to know all types of people from all walks of life who live from their soul, and their truth. I love being around people who are passionate, plugged into what makes them genuinely healthy and alive.
Step Three: I am interested in what you have to say. Your growth. Your Life. Your wants. Your needs. That’s why I love what I do. I love being with people as they feel out and create their Next thing. You are “It”. You are here to be the author of your great life story. No more excuses. Get in touch and set up an appointment.
What do I provide?
A safe space, a forum for the continuity of truth-telling, communication, brainstorming, accountability and structure for your actions to come to fulfillment.
Why is this important and valuable?
Because your desires, and goals deserve time, space and attention to be compassionately witnessed, listened to, grown and honored.
I will be there with you to tend to your gifts, authentic talents, creativity and goals.
I am not a therapist. This is not therapy. We will be looking at strategies, practices and cognitive frameworks for forwarding your inklings, visions and creativity for growth possibilities.
- to help you define what you want
- to highlight, maximize and identify your gifts, talent and potential goals
- to bring accountability and structure to your growth
- to inspire and motivate with honesty and truth
- to be a Buddy to keep you on track and on task
- to inspire specific ways of accessing your creativity:
journal writing, meditation, yoga, creative visualization, becoming familiar with your limited thinking and patterns, developing healthy patterns
- to collaborate in creating the best direction for your fulfillment
- to support the unfolding of what’s next in your life.
- to consult for spiritual practices and advise
- to consult for authentic vision and growth in businesses and non-profits
- to reduce stress, heal body image, loose weight, increase calm and well-being
My Premier Talent
- Inspiration & Creative Thinking
- Reflecting Self Realization, Growth & Possibilities
- Acceptance and Being a Compassion Witness
- Being a safe space where truth flows and growth happens
- Being an effective listener and authentic guide and leader of all of the above.
- you dispel fear, get inspired, and out of your own way
- you have a compassionate witness who can help chart your life
- you access parts of yourself can not access alone
- you strengthen or heal your body or mind
- you practice being the person they want to be
- you have a structure for the fulfillment of you goals or creative projects
- you tap into your creativity or find your authentic voice
- you feel better, comfortable and more genuine in your own skin
The methods I use in one-on-one coaching are similar to how I lead a yoga class or a retreat:
I create a safe, non-judgmental space in which you open up, relax and feel accepted.
Fear, worry, stress and anxiety can be easily articulated and let go of.
Your creativity and courage can flow. You feel freer to be who you really are.
By asking the right questions you get:
Your fears and desires articulated and we start to craft a personalized vision-bridge to your future.
We trust intuition as well as the creative process.
We use numerous and various processes: writing exercises, questions, meditations, journaling, data collecting, creative visualization and many other tools for supporting clients to articulating their needs and desires, and over coming the enemy of all: fear
Jennifer Schelter has over 20 years of leadership experience.
Clients report: Greater peace, honesty, fulfillment, ability to be with or let go of and joy at seeing their growth and life reflect their deepest desires, values and beliefs. Their fear and anxiety diminishes as they witness themselves healing or growing in ways they had hoped possible. Little by little, they create a new way of living, doing business, seeing the next step, vision, starting to work a plan, or solving an issue that is in alignment with their souls longing. This is not pie in the sky. Consciously creating takes courage.
For a free half-hour consultation, please call 215 840-4972.
Corporations & Non-Profits
For an rates, appointment or consultation, please call 215 840 4972 or email Jschelter@yogaschelter.com